It is 2 o'clock in the morning. I went to sleep a little over 3 hours ago. Why am I blogging now, you ask?
I'm blogging right now, when I wish to be sleeping soundly, because germs are my worst enemy. Evil, invasive little bacteria have made it their personal mission to see to it that I get no sleep. They are quite committed to their mission, and have been successful thus far tonight.
Yesterday, I drank 3 liters of water and two glasses of orange juice. I thought perhaps I could flush the little vermin out of my system, but alas, they persist.
In any case, I am going to attempt to get some more sleep now. I just hope that this time around I can sleep for more than 3 hours... I also hope and pray that I start feeling better. I had to call in to work sick on Sunday, and I'm supposed to work Tuesday and Wednesday...
Edit: It is now 12:30 am the next day/night. I have a few things to say:
1. At least last night I could sleep for 3 hours at a time. Tonight it has been every hour that I've woken up.
2. Vicks vaporub is pretty cool, except that it leaves an awful waxy film on your skin.
3. It's pretty sad when you don't even have the energy to blow your nose anymore.
4. I think I'm pretty much immune to medicine.
5. You'd think that being a nurse would make me less of a baby about being sick. You would think...