Tuesday, June 17

Weddings

Like most of our community of friends, I am EXTREMELY excited that Matt and Beth-Anne's wedding is in just a few short days! I can't wait. And I finally got to talk to Beth-Anne!! That made my day. Not to mention the fact that today I felt like super nurse at work. God is amazing and I really feel that my prayers from this morning before work were answered.

Anyway, I decided that I would post the link to the wedding pictures from my brother's wedding that happened a little over a week ago. I don't actually have any of the pictures yet, but I thought that this way, anyone who cared to see the pictures could. Just a warning: there are literally hundreds of pictures. So, happy browsing for those who care.

Kevin and Kanella's Wedding
Login: KenyonThomas2

No comments: